2015/06/21

Craftorij Zomer Challenge

Well I have been a bit quiet on here, but that doesn't mean that nothing is being done ;) The craftorij zomer challenge has been going on in full swing and I have been doing the daily challenge prompts at my own pace. It's been going on for 3 weeks now and so far I have only shared CZC1- use two or more tags and CZC00 - use only green on my blog. I have been doing them randomly and have been posting on my flickr and instagram. But I though I'd share an weekly update on what I have been making here to chronicle it better. Since I already shared the CZC01 I'll start off with

CZC02 - Use a quote 
CZC02 - use a quote
It says 'Be loving, happy, spontaneous, curious, tender, but always be yourself'

CZC03 - Use Inchies


CZC03 - use inchies


The inchie stamps I used are from hero arts and they were on my 'to sell off' pile... 
I might reconsider selling them now...

CZC04 - Circus

CZC04 circus
 Was difficult to get started on this one so in the end I used one of my premade backgrounds.

CZC05 - your hobby room/space
CZC05 - your hobby room
This was inspired by my blue craft room and inspiration board

CZC06 - Upside Down

CZC06 - Humpty Dumpty - upside down
CZC06 humpty dumpty - upside down
The egg stamp is hand carved by me.

CZC07 - use only blue
CZC07 - use only blue
I do love the stampotique and carabelle stamp combination. 
Got the stamps at this year's art specially event.


My toughest challenge this week was Nr4 - Circus. I do not have anything or any feeling with this theme. and Nr7 all blue was challenging too. Blue is my fave color and that can be extra difficult. I actually made 2 different pieces on this theme, but the one I chose has the best result I was looking for.
If I had to pick a fave of the bunch it would be Nr. 5 - I love my blue room :) It was fun making the background and I like the composition of how it all came together. 
Out of these which one would you choose as your fave?

thanks for stopping by!

namaste

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.