2015/10/16

Paper goodness!

An awesome sample sale is still going on at @misc_store_ams ! Scored some awesome midori and le Typographe goodies. Sale will last until stock runs out so go check it out when you have the chance :) #samplesale #miscstore #miscellaneous #stationery #amste

A little while back Misc Store Amsterdam announced they had a sample sale and of course I had no chance of resisting, even though it was straight after the pen show and I was sort of cash depleted. I am glad I went because they had so many wonderful paper goodies for sale (and even some ink too!) So I came home with a stack of Midori notebooks and Le Typographe stationery to try!

My rediculous pile of new notebooks and writing paper! #midori #maruman #letypographe #stationery #stationaryaddict #notebook #fpgeeks #FPN #fountainpenfriendly #shopping #miscellaneous #miscstore #penshopNL
From left to right: maruman eco spiral notebook, Midori MD notebooks regular and light, 2 types of le Typographe letterpads, notebook and envelopes, and yes those are alpaca's post it's on the top right :) 

The Maruman Mnemosyne goods I got at a different source, the pen store nl, and I read that it's close to midori and tomoe river paper. Also not pictured on the pile though, I bought the Mnemosyme word cards  as they are awesome for ink swabs and I just had to try that out.

Fist impressions on the Maruman paper is that it is definitely nice and smooth, holds fountain pen ink well, and is very pleasant to write on. Also quite affordable. The blue eco B5 7mm ruling note book for instance is 1,50€ for 30 sheets (on sale at this time). Also the small sketch book is awesome for mail art endeavors with fountain pen inks! This water color paper hold up ink quite well. I have been doing some ink-speriments on them and I can't wait to show you :)

I will post my findings on the paper goods when get the chance to I test them more and compare them to each other. 

I am curious though, Have you tried any of these brands?
What is your fave brand of paper to use?
Thanks for stopping by!

namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.