2015/05/04

The goddess of the Stars ATC - Lost Coast Designs monthly challenge

goddess of the stars
This month at Lost Coaster's Reviewers the challenge is to make an ATC using Lost Coast Designs and/or Carmen's Veranda rubber stamps.
I made this ATC by using the stamp 'profile with stars'. It is one of my favorites of the Art Nouveau range at LCD. It was a pretty challenging one to make and when I started I did not know it would turn out like this. Am very pleased with the end result though!
This is how I made it:
The background is made with distress stain Aqua Lagoon and spun sugar on a light green paper base. I stamped the circle of the stamp with versamark on the background and embossed with stampin' up stardust embossing powder to give it that starry night effect. Another back ground made with distress stains wild honey, fired brick and vintage photo on green paper. Stamped profile with stars on it with Staz-on rustic brown. Used a versa-marker on some elements I wanted to emboss with Top Boss Honey Gold. Then accentuated with a copic too tone marker in brown. The inner circle I removed with a tiny 3D Card scissors. To finish it off I added a bit of black soot rub on pearl at the edges of the ATC.
textures close up 
a close up of the textures
 
Hope this inspired you to join us in this month's challenge at Lost Coasters Reviewers
 Use the inlinkz at the challenge post to share your project with us.
Thanks for stopping by.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.