2015/12/31

Round up of 2015

Well it has been an interesting year, to say the least. It's been a year of reflection and reconnection for me. Also finding the courage to make a major decision half way through the year has brought me closer to myself and back onto a path I would like to continue and follow through in 2016 and beyond. Being mindful every step of the way and trying to keep a healthy and balanced life.

In 2015 I also found my way back to creativity, joining an awesome design team for Lost Coast Designs and Carmen Veranda Stamps with fellow Inkadinkadutchie ladies has definitely contributed to that. And being an Ambassador for the Swap-Bot site and connecting with wonderful people there year after year is amazing. By the way, I forgot to share my Ambassador profile piece that was published on the swap-bot blog early december here.

I wanted to share the mail art pieces I made and sent over the year here as a creative round up of the year.You can flick through the album below to see what I've sent out over the year.

Mail Art 2015

Wishing everyone a safe NYE and wonderful and creative 2016!

Namasté,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.