2016/02/05

Monthly planning MTN: January 2016 overview

So I started this overview in the 3rd weekend of January but I actually managed to complete it this past monday! It seems like I'm getting the hang of it, finally! I have been using different things for this month so it looks "bolder" than the previous months pages do. Also a lot has happened this month. I've taken a few "work in process" pictures as it's fun to see how the pages change as I add more stuff to it. FYI I did not use a primer like I did in the december month. Bleed though is still an issue, sadly...

Midori january monthly update
A print of my hand carved David Bowie stamp (printed with versamark chalk ink olive tone) could not be missed in this month's overview for obvious reasons.

Midori january monthly update
Lots of orange, red and blue tones. And I keep busting those adorable 365 planner stamps from sakuralala. I recently found THIS cute little matchbox box again with those adorable hand made stickers. It was sent to me in a swap with my friend Arkaya years ago and they are so perfect to use in the planner!

Finished monthly overview january
And this is what the finished month looks like. I have written 'January 2016' with a Pilot Parallel Fountain pen 6mm width. Other fountain pens I used on here; pilot kaküno with black ink (the fune print), Edison Nouvau premier LE Caribbean sea with Pilot Iroshizuku Ama Iro and Franklin Christoph Intrinsic 02 with Kingdom Note Saskia Charona. 

Finished monthly overview january
A close up of the kitty sticker and I still really love that gorgeous Moon charm.

The last weekend of January turned out pretty Epic for the following reason: we adopted a cat from the local animal shelter! My heart is so full with love for our little pretty kitty... and she will start living with us 1/2 through February! I suspect the month of February will have a lot of cat mentions in them :) Also a reason to finally use my Instax mini 8 camera maybe? 

Thanks for stopping by. 

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.