2016/07/29

Craftorij Summer Challenge week 7

Gosh, the end date of July 31st for this challenge is in sight and I have been in perpetual catch up more. I am sure I won't be able to finish all the cards before the deadline, but well, I will give it my best shot! Sharing the cards I have done for week 7 with you today.

CZC41
CZC 41 - insects
background is made with brush and bubblewrap
Stamps by joy crafts and artemio

CZC42
CZC 42 - use aluminum foil
From my soda can of San Pellegrino limonata. used distress inks and my new acrylic INKS! from Liquitex in bronze and gold.

CZC43
CZC 43 - movie
I have a pathe unlimited pass and go to the movies regularly. I always keep my ticket stubs and over the years I have some pretty bad movies. Thought this quote from hitchcock was pretty fitting. movie strip stamp from lost coast designs, hitchcock from carmen's veranda, spatters from katzelkraft, alphabet stamp from studio g/pear tree.

CZC44
CZC 44 - Use one word
stamps by inkadinkadoo and eline's handlettering
dylusions sprays and tombow markers

CZC45
CZC 45- your fave place
my art room pictures of really old izone polaroid of my art room in various states overlayed with stickers of my own work as well as a "craft brew beer" label which I thought was fitting.

CZC46
CZC 46 - use a comic/cartoon
Stamp from Brett Weldele (a comic book artist) whom designs for stampers anonymous. Colored with distress stain Wild honey, adhered on a marbled book page and spattered acrylic bronze and gold ink over it.

CZC47
CZC 47 - use a picture
used one from long ago, june 20015 in chicago. A trip which I actually WON through a contest at Boom Chicago Amsterdam. It was a magical time. Stamps from carabelle and kaisercraft.

That is it for week 7. Hope to be able to post an update on week 8 and 9 soon.

Have a great weekend and Thanks for stopping by!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.