2017/06/21

There is a Universe Inside - VLVS!


Hi friends! It's my turn over at the VLVS! inspiration blog and here's a sneak peak I'm sharing of a card I made. I used various lush VLVS! to make this sentiment card and some perfect pearl glimmer mist for some shimmer and shine. So head on over to my VLVS! blogpost to see the full image of the card and which stamps I used :)

Also don't forget our Monthly Challenge is still running with the Flock of Birds challenge and this gorgeous mood board

AND there are some awesome new releases out for this summer! Check them out HERE!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)



1 comment:

  1. Heerlijk zonnig; past super bij dit weer! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.