2017/09/05

Shut the Front Door (Stampotique New Release september 2017)

september release Stampotique

Today I am sharing a fun a quick postcard I made with a super fun newly released stamp from Stampotique Originals. It's the Dog with kittens stamp from Terri Richardson and isn't is just adorable? I love how the kitties are peaking from behind him! I colored with letraset alcohol markers, cut him out and adhered the image onto a piece I had left over paint and stamped images on. That is Mash up from France Papillon. I added more color with distress crayons and the piano keys ephemera to emulate a doormat. Thought it would be fun to add "Shut the front door" phrase from Terri because I think that it's might be the litter of kitties from the neighbor's house wanting to play with ol' Rufus here, what do you think? LOL :) 

Thanks for dropping by and hope you will tomorrow to see my make for this week's challenge and have a wonderful day :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤