2017/11/10

Art Journal: Spiritual Journey

Art Journal: Spiritual Journey

Today I would like to share another Art Journal made with a lot of movement, color and soul.

This piece started on a gelli printed paper which I have applied color on with distress ink pads to give it a Galaxy color theme. Then stamped the wonderful Journey Collage stamp from Stampotique Originals with Jet Black Staz on ink. I stamped Scribble Circle from VLVS! in the middle and around the edges with Royal Purple Staz on and Versamark and applied gold embossing powder over it. After that heat set I added gold and white spatters. I love how this resembles fire flames from a sun. 

Art Journal: Spiritual Journey
The Text "we are on a Spiritual Journey" from that Journey Collage Stamp and the Face from Impression obsession became my focal points. The text was stamped on a left over piece of gelli print on which I have used a Prisms stencil by Stamplorations and I have added accents to it with a Tombow marker and a gold marker. Then adhered to the page in the composition you see here.

Art Journal: Spiritual Journey

I really love how this piece came together and while there is still so much going on, there is still some harmony over all.

I would like to enter this piece in the following challenges: 

This journal piece represents a fire within, a calm and peaceful flicker of a candle I always have during my meditation sessions and carry with me wherever I go. 

Take It, Make It Challenge

Moo Mania - Make it Feminine 



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. wonderful this journal!great Backgrouund!!
    Happy weekend,
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same stamp of the lady's face, but I would never have thought to pair it with such an incredible spread. I love everything about this: the colors, the composition, the design. It really spoke to me. It's a beautiful AJJ entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just UNIQUE ! I love it! Thanks a lot for linking to Moo Mania & More & Art Journal Journey!
    Have a nice weekend dear Cheetarah!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most beautiful page Cheetarah! It certainly represents the fire within and I feel honoured that you have entered it for the 101 Ways to Keep Warm! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowowow, I love this face on your fantastic background


    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, unique and very attractive, Cheetarah. I love your beautiful background. Thanks for playing along with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge for November.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous journal page. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, fabulous art journal sheet! Thanks for joining in with us at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the colours, Cheetarah, especially the gold! Great journal page. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.